Sunday, August 1, 2010

Le Anonymous


This whole Le Crush thing bothers me. Not because I think it’s silly, no, I think its pretty darn cool. I find myself tip toeing over to that blog on a weekly basis, hoping to see another hottie write up, accompanied by some flattering (and embarrassing) pictures. But who is this lady-shakes that elegantly stalks and writes about men whom she just cannot resist?

Is she one of those quiet types, you know, the ones who stand in the background and observe all of the trendzoids making out, drinking copious amounts of whiskey on the rocks and talking about how bored they are of everything? Or is she one of those about and about frequenters, the ones whom you know will always be at the Kimberly Hotel, Assembly and Evol, flirting with the boys at the foosball tables and posing for pictures with her hair slightly over their one eye? Guess we will never know.

What I found pretty unbelievable is the amount of people I know or know of that have been featured on Le Crush, and I am neither of above. Shows how small Cape Town actually is and this factor can sometimes work against you, unless you are one of those types who just love to be seen and scene.

Or, maybe we are jumping the gun. Maybe the author of Le Crush is not even of the le female race. Go figure.

So, who’s your next eye spy with my crushing eye, Le Crush? I have a few suggestions that you might just like, anonymous. Cape Town may be small, but it is indeed filled to the brim with talent, even if most of the club frequenters these days are still busy writing their matric finals and cannot hold a decent conversation of any sort. A girl can look.

No comments:

Post a Comment